Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Grandma Silva


Theresa came to visit for a few days last week.  It was fun to have her here holding and loving Jane all weekend.  Thanks for your help, Theresa!


On Saturday, we went up to Temple Square and City Creek.  Jane got spoiled at Baby Gap and then we enjoyed walking the Temple grounds and visiting the visitor center.  I haven't been through the visitor center in a while.  It just made me cry a lot.  I really love this church.  I was incredible to read about and watch the videos of early pioneers building the Salt Lake Temple.  We just don't know that same kind of sacrifice.  It made me really grateful.   




 There was a huge choir practicing in the Tabernacle so we stopped and listened for a bit.  I haven't been in the Tabernacle in ages.  It feels so tiny.  It's hard to believe it wasn't that long ago that General Conference was held there.



2 comments:

Elisha and Scott said...

Cool pictures!

Lisa said...

Can't wait to walk around the Salt Lake Temple again. It's been ages for us too. Lucky Jane to be spoiled at BabyGAP!